1. Content of the online offerThe author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material or immaterial nature, which were caused by the use or disuse of the information provided or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information, are excluded, unless the author is proven to be intentionally at fault. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
2. LinksIn the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks"), which lie outside the area of responsibility of the author, a liability obligation would come into force only in the case in which the author has knowledge of the content and it would be technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use in case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content or authorship of the linked pages.
3. Copyright and Trademark LawThe author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts created by himself or to resort to license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the Internet offer and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respective valid trademark law and the ownership rights of the respective registered owners. Just because of the mere mention is not to draw the conclusion that trademarks are not protected by rights of third parties!
4. Data ProtectionIf within the Internet offer the possibility for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) exists, the surrender of these data is based on voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - also without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or a pseudonym allowed. The use of the contact information published in the imprint or similar information, such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties for the transmission of information not expressly requested is not permitted. Legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails for violations of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimerThis disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offer from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
Revocation of consentYou have expressly granted us the following consent during the registration and/or ordering process. We would like to point out that you can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
Use of YOUTUBE Videos
Collection, processing and use of your data
You can visit our site without giving any personal information. We only store access data without personal reference such as: The name of your Internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us, or the name of the requested file. These data are evaluated exclusively to improve our offer and do not allow any conclusion to your person. Personal data is collected if you voluntarily provide us with this as part of your order or when opening a customer account or registration for our newsletter. We use the information provided by you without your separate consent exclusively for the fulfillment and processing of your order. With complete processing of the contract and full payment of the purchase price, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data.
Transfer of personal data
Your data will be forwarded to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods.
Access to data
You have a right to access your stored personal information, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. This right can be realized Here (Please note that you must be logged in).
Data application when registering for the e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use the data required or separately provided by you to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter according to your consent. We also conduct success measurements (such as opening rates or clicked links) to test the effectiveness of our newsletter. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by a message to the contact option described below or via a dedicated link in the sent newsletter.
We secure our website and other systems by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. Access to your customer account is only possible after entering your personal password. You should treat your login credentials confidentially and close the browser window once you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share the computer with others.
Contact person for data security
For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent, please contact:
D- 77933 Lahr
Phone +49 7821 922302
Fax +49 7821 922301